This dobin / kyusu is designed by MIYAMA, a manufacturer of ceramics, in Mizunami, Gifu Prefecture.
MIYAMA was founded in 1977. Using a technique called “casting” (a technique in which mud white porcelain earth is cast into a plaster mold), ceramics are made by many people and in many processes.
The pattern that seems to be layered is impressive
The handle made of wood can be removed when washing.
- Size: 250mm × 120mm × 135mm (700cc)
- Weight: approx.450g
- Celadon, Made in Japan / Minoyaki
- Dishwasher / Microwave OK
- Stainless steel tea strainer is equipped
[Notes on handling]
- At the time of the first time of use, please wash with cold or warm water.
- Cleaning with abrasive detergent, cleanser, metal scrubbing, etc. may cause scratches on the surface, so avoid using it and clean with a soft sponge.
- Do not use in an no-water burning or heat on open fire, as it may cause damage.