Tea Pot Spout Broom (Brass)
This is a special broom made for tea strainers. The tea strainer of a teapot is inevitably clogged. The sponge can't reach the back part of the spout, and tea stains and water stains can be a problem always. This tea strainer broom is a great solution for such an itchy spot.
The metal part is made of brass witch is rust-resistant metal, and the broom part is made of natural hemp palm. The beautiful strap is made of silk braided cord made in Uji, Kyoto. Although it is small, it is a product with a lot of detail and design.
When you use it, put the cover on the spout of the teapot and push the broom out to use it smoothly.
Together with artisans from all over Japan, Azumaya is constantly improving its products by actually using them themselves.
The tableware and daily necessities bring to mind the good old days of Japan, yet they are also suitable for modern lifestyles.
It is a wondrous manufacturer that makes not old but classic and beautiful things.
- Product number: AZKZ00010
- Size: φ6×H120mm
- Material: Palm, brass, silk
Shipping in Japan
- We will send your order by Japan Post or Sagawa Express.
- We deliver tea at a flat rate of 250 yen (free shipping for orders over 3,000 yen) and other items at a flat rate of 650 yen (free shipping for orders over 12,000 yen).
- Items that fall under the post delivery size (such as tea) will be delivered directly to your mailbox.
※Please see this link for international shipping information.