Tea Cup Saucer (Copper Tin-coating)
Azmaya's saucers, with their dignified atmosphere, are a gem made in an atelier in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture, a town of metalwork.
Copper is used for the base, and the outside is plated with tin. The gentle expression of tin, which softly reflects light, is enhanced when combined with Bunsho, witch is a "Kumidashi(tea cup)" by Azmaya.
The more you use this saucer, the more the surface will become scratched and the color will deepen. We hope you will enjoy using this product for a long time.
Together with artisans from all over Japan, Azumaya is constantly improving its products by actually using them themselves.
The tableware and daily necessities bring to mind the good old days of Japan, yet they are also suitable for modern lifestyles.
It is a wondrous manufacturer that makes not old but classic and beautiful things.
- Product number: AZSN00100
- Size: φ134×H25mm
- Material: Copper Tin-coating
Shipping in Japan
- We will send your order by Japan Post or Sagawa Express.
- We deliver tea at a flat rate of 250 yen (free shipping for orders over 3,000 yen) and other items at a flat rate of 650 yen (free shipping for orders over 12,000 yen).
- Items that fall under the post delivery size (such as tea) will be delivered directly to your mailbox.
※Please see this link for international shipping information.