Small Kyusu/Tea Pot Back Hand (Matte Black)
A kyusu with a matte texture. Perfect for enjoying a small amount of tea for one person.
The lid is made with a technique called "Futa-suri" so that it fits perfectly and precisely, preventing tea from overflowing through gaps. The tea strainer is very fine and designed to prevent tea leaves from clogging the strainer.
Together with artisans from all over Japan, Azumaya is constantly improving its products by actually using them themselves.
The tableware and daily necessities bring to mind the good old days of Japan, yet they are also suitable for modern lifestyles.
It is a wondrous manufacturer that makes not old but classic and beautiful things.
- Product number: AZTK00119
- Size: W126×D77×H60mm (115ml)
- Material: Ceramics
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, each one is slightly different.
- Please do not use on an open flame, in a microwave or dishwasher.
- Please keep clean and dry inside after washing in water.
- The tea strainer is delicate, so if you are worried about dirt, please wash it with a soft brush or a tea strainer broom.