Chinese Pitcher/Yuzamashi Large (Lime Stone Glaze)
The Chakai has a chubby texture.
First, fill the kyusu with hot water and then transfer the water to the chakai, which will lower the temperature by about 20 degrees.
Chakai can also be used as a pitcher, and if you pour the tea out into Chakai before pouring it into the teacup/yunomi, the tea will be more evenly mixed.
Chakai is the Chinese tea version of Yuzamashi.
Together with artisans from all over Japan, Azumaya is constantly improving its products by actually using them themselves.
The tableware and daily necessities bring to mind the good old days of Japan, yet they are also suitable for modern lifestyles.
It is a wondrous manufacturer that makes not old but classic and beautiful things.
- Product number: AZKG00501
- Size: W145×D94×H100mm (430ml)
- Material: Ceramics
Shipping in Japan
- We will send your order by Japan Post or Sagawa Express.
- We deliver tea at a flat rate of 250 yen (free shipping for orders over 3,000 yen) and other items at a flat rate of 650 yen (free shipping for orders over 12,000 yen).
- Items that fall under the post delivery size (such as tea) will be delivered directly to your mailbox.
※Please see this link for international shipping information.