Cone Yunomi/Tea Cup (Matte White)
Moderate size that fits comfortably in the hand and is just right for drinks of about 100cc. The shape is straight and convenient as a dessert cup, and it is easy to stack and store. The shape and color have been cut down to a very simple finish that blends in well with any living situation. Matte white glaze has a smooth surface with no sheen. Due to the characteristics of the glaze, some coloration may occur during use, but if you are concerned about this, you can clean it by soaking it in a diluted bleach solution.
Nankei Pottery Studio has been making Banko yaki for over 50 years in Yokkaichi, Mie Prefecture. A rare pottery that started as a “Tsuchiya” that digs soil and sells it after elutriation.
- Product number: W012
- Size: W80/H63 (mm) (170cc)
- Material: Stoneware
- Microwave Oven: ○
- Open fire: ×
- Dishwasher: ○
Matte White Glaze
- A glaze with little luster on the surface. The degree of matting varies from piece to piece.
- Due to the nature of the glaze, pinholes (small holes) may appear.
- Please note that pinholes (small holes) may appear due to the nature of the glaze.
- Please be aware that the surface may crack with use.
- If ink or stains from newspapers, etc. adhere to the surface, most stains can be removed with an eraser. If the stain does not come off with an eraser, scrub it with a fine commercial sandpaper.
- Please use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers. Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers, as they may damage the vessel.
- Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers.
- It can be kept warm in the refrigerator or freezer.