Crease - Little Yunomi/Tea Cup (Oribe)
MIYAMA was founded in 1977. Using a technique called “casting” (a technique in which mud white porcelain earth is cast into a plaster mold), ceramics are made by many people and in many processes.
Random relief design.
The surface is not uneven and is smooth and flat.
Because it is the little size yunomi, recommended for those who like to drink with little portion while keeping it warm in a kyusu.
- Size: 65mm × 65mm × 40mm (50cc)
- Weight: approx.70g
- Celadon, Made in Japan / Minoyaki
- Dishwasher / Microwave OK
[Notes on handling]
- At the time of the first time of use, please wash with cold or warm water.
- Cleaning with abrasive detergent, cleanser, metal scrubbing, etc. may cause scratches on the surface, so avoid using it and clean with a soft sponge.
- Do not use in an no-water burning or heat on open fire, as it may cause damage.