Cylinder Yunomi/Tea Cup (Matte White)
This yunomi has a simple finish. It blends in well with any living situation. It is a moderate size that fits comfortably in your hand and is suitable for holding about 150cc of tea. It can be used as a teacup, coffee, dessert, or salad.
Smooth surface without any gloss. Due to the characteristics of the glaze, the color may stain as it is used, but if this bothers you, you can clean it by dipping it in a diluted bleach solution and washing it.
- Product number: W011
- Size: W76/H75 (mm) (240cc)
- Material: Stoneware
- Microwave Oven: ×
- Open fire: ×
- Dishwasher: ×
Matte White Glaze
- A glaze with little luster on the surface. The degree of matting varies from piece to piece.
- Due to the nature of the glaze, pinholes (small holes) may appear.
- Please note that pinholes (small holes) may appear due to the nature of the glaze.
- Please be aware that the surface may crack with use.
- If ink or stains from newspapers, etc. adhere to the surface, most stains can be removed with an eraser. If the stain does not come off with an eraser, scrub it with a fine commercial sandpaper.
- Please use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers. Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers, as they may damage the vessel.
- Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers.
- It can be kept warm in the refrigerator or freezer.
Nankei Pottery is a manufacturer of Banko ware located in Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture. Their pottery, which started out as a "clay maker" who sells clay used for making pottery, is characterized by its unique matte color and soft texture.
Tools that have the best of both "arts" and "products" are a perfect combination of design and ease of use.
One of the attractions of their pottery is the carefully designed details that make you want to display them in your room, and as you use it daily, you will feel the comfort of using it, and it will gently fit in your life.