Cylinder Yunomi/Tea Cup (Matte White)
This yunomi has a simple finish. It blends in well with any living situation. It is a moderate size that fits comfortably in your hand and is suitable for holding about 150cc of tea. It can be used as a teacup, coffee, dessert, or salad.
Smooth surface without any gloss. Due to the characteristics of the glaze, the color may stain as it is used, but if this bothers you, you can clean it by dipping it in a diluted bleach solution and washing it.
Nankei Pottery Studio has been making Banko yaki for over 50 years in Yokkaichi, Mie Prefecture. A rare pottery that started as a “Tsuchiya” that digs soil and sells it after elutriation.
- Product number: W011
- Size: W76/H75 (mm) (240cc)
- Material: Stoneware
- Microwave Oven: ×
- Open fire: ×
- Dishwasher: ×
Matte White Glaze
- A glaze with little luster on the surface. The degree of matting varies from piece to piece.
- Due to the nature of the glaze, pinholes (small holes) may appear.
- Please note that pinholes (small holes) may appear due to the nature of the glaze.
- Please be aware that the surface may crack with use.
- If ink or stains from newspapers, etc. adhere to the surface, most stains can be removed with an eraser. If the stain does not come off with an eraser, scrub it with a fine commercial sandpaper.
- Please use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers. Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers, as they may damage the vessel.
- Please do not use abrasive sponges, metal scrubbers, or cleansers.
- It can be kept warm in the refrigerator or freezer.