Yunomi/Tea Cup (White) x 2 cups
This is a "Kumi-dashi" with a chubby, gentle silhouette that exudes a soft atmosphere. "Kumi-dashi" means a teacup for sencha green tea, and features a wide mouth to allow the aroma of the tea to spread.
It is made thickly so that it does not get too hot even when tea is poured, and its rounded shape fits comfortably in the hand. The curved rim is soft to the touch, and the design gives a sense of warmth to every detail.
It is simple, but the more you use it, the more you like it. Please use it together with Azmaya's saucers.
Together with artisans from all over Japan, Azumaya is constantly improving its products by actually using them themselves.
The tableware and daily necessities bring to mind the good old days of Japan, yet they are also suitable for modern lifestyles.
It is a wondrous manufacturer that makes not old but classic and beautiful things.
- Product number: AZBS00004
- Size: φ87×H55mm (165ml)
- Material: china
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, each one is slightly different.
- Please do not use on an open flame, in a microwave or dishwasher.
- Please keep clean and dry inside after washing in water.
- The tea strainer is delicate, so if you are worried about dirt, please wash it with a soft brush or a tea strainer broom.