Crease - Yunomi/Tea Cup (Oribe)
MIYAMA was founded in 1977. Using a technique called “casting” (a technique in which mud white porcelain earth is cast into a plaster mold), ceramics are made by many people and in many processes.
Random relief design.
The surface is not uneven and is smooth and flat.
- Size: 82mm × 82mm × 60mm (150cc)
- Weight: approx.135g
- Celadon, Made in Japan / Minoyaki
- Dishwasher / Microwave OK
[Notes on handling]
- At the time of the first time of use, please wash with cold or warm water.
- Cleaning with abrasive detergent, cleanser, metal scrubbing, etc. may cause scratches on the surface, so avoid using it and clean with a soft sponge.
- Do not use in an no-water burning or heat on open fire, as it may cause damage.