Oda Pottery, a porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture, where Minoyaki is produced.
Advocating to remain a supporter of Japanese food culture, Oda Pottery has been making ceramics for about 100 years.
- Size: 80mm × 80mm × 55mm (100cc)
- Weight: approx.100g
- Porcelain, Made in Japan / Minoyaki
- Dishwasher / Microwave OK
[Notes on handling]
- At the time of the first time of use, please wash with cold or warm water.
- Cleaning with abrasive detergent, cleanser, metal scrubbing, etc. may cause scratches on the surface, so avoid using it and clean with a soft sponge.
- Do not use in an no-water burning or heat on open fire, as it may cause damage.