Flat Kyusu/Tea Pot Side Hand (Matte Black)
A kyusu with a matte texture.
At first glance, this kyusu looks simple, but it fits comfortably in your hand.
The lid is made using a technique called "Futa-suri," which means that it fits perfectly and prevents tea from leaking out of the lid during brewing.
In addition, the tea strainer is very fine and designed to prevent tea leaves from clogging the strainer.
If you are worried about contamination, you can use a Tea Pot Spout Broom (Brass) from AZMAYA to clean it.
Together with artisans from all over Japan, Azumaya is constantly improving its products by actually using them themselves.
The tableware and daily necessities bring to mind the good old days of Japan, yet they are also suitable for modern lifestyles.
It is a wondrous manufacturer that makes not old but classic and beautiful things.
- Product number: AZTK00115
- Size: W170×D105×H79mm (300ml)
- Material: Ceramics
Shipping in Japan
- We will send your order by Japan Post or Sagawa Express.
- We deliver tea at a flat rate of 250 yen (free shipping for orders over 3,000 yen) and other items at a flat rate of 650 yen (free shipping for orders over 12,000 yen).
- Items that fall under the post delivery size (such as tea) will be delivered directly to your mailbox.
※Please see this link for international shipping information.