Sencha690 Kyusu/Tea Pot (Matte Cream White)
Sencha 690 is the largest Kyusu of all the Nankei Kyusu. It holds 600ml of water, or about 550ml for a moderate cup of tea. This teapot is ideal for drinking in large groups or for making plenty of cold tea.
Nankei Pottery Studio has been making Banko yaki for over 50 years in Yokkaichi, Mie Prefecture. A rare pottery that started as a “Tsuchiya” that digs soil and sells it after elutriation.
- Product number: Kt006
- Size: W197/D126/H106 (mm) (600cc)
- Material: Stoneware
- Microwave Oven: ×
- Open fire: ×
- Dishwasher: ×
Stainless Steel Net Kyusu & Normal Strainer Kyusu
- When washing with a dishwasher, it may be damaged depending on the usage conditions. We recommend that you wash your hands individually.
- Rinse the used tea leaves with water or hot water, drain well and dry. Occasionally it is more hygienic to dry in the sun light.
- If you're worried about tea stain, soak it overnight in diluted tableware oxygen bleach to clean it. Rinse thoroughly to avoid leaving an odor and dry thoroughly.
- Do not push or remove the net. - Do not wash with a scrubbing brush or sponge into the teapot. It may damage the net.
- - Please use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Do not use sponges with abrasives, metal scrubbers, cleansers, etc. There is a risk of damaging the vessel.
- - As the raw material is porcelain clay containing iron powder, black spots may appear on the surface, but please enjoy it as a texture of the product.
- - This product uses the texture of the soil as it is. Easy to get oil stains, but you can get off the stains by rubbing with scrubbing brush and neutral detergent.
- - You can keep it in the refrigerator/freezer, but sudden temperature changes may cause damage. Please handle with care.